Wednesday, December 20, 2006

206

NEAR maximum density was achieved by me this past week. I finished my farewell to food tour. My highest weight ever was 225 when I was HUGELY pregnant with my son. I lost quite a bit of that and then gained quite a bit back after my Mom passed away. I grieved with comfort food -- no apologies here, you do what you have to do to survive.

Recently Hubby and I planned to return to HMR's diet plan. It involves 3 shakes, 2 entres, and 5 fruits/veggies per day. The plan is simple and relatively easy. I like the meals because I have no time to cook. As I near goal weight I'll be done with school and beginning to teach. At that point I can slowly convert to making my own meals while keeping up the fruits and veggies. It is a great plan for a crazy busy life. Wish me luck -- I'm back to dieting naked!

We thought it best to start before Christmas -- why not get a jump on the new year and start feeling better sooner? So -- today is DAY TWO in the box. They call staying on the program "in the box." It is nice to be back in the box! I missed the great feeling of having my eating 100% under control. It will be a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: