Thursday, December 21, 2006

204

I'm down two pounds in 2 days. You just might call that water weight -- or it could be the cleansing of mild food poisoning. Take your pick. I'm just happy that the scale is now moving in the correct direction and that I'm on day THREE of perfect healthy eating. Hopefully the grumpiness will subside. I'm tired and grumpy -- I think it is like a hangover from my semester of over doing it.

Next semester I'm volunteering to work with the musical, I will be observing a 1/2 day per week in the classroom, I'm working full time, we are coaching indoor soccer on the weekends for both kids teams, I'm taking 3 classes, and I'm working full time. Since the observations will be one day per week vs. 2 I'm hoping this is a slightly lighter load. Wouldn't it be awesome if I lost weight while doing all of this? My other thing I want to do is to start walking again -- and then work back into a workout routine.

I'm eating right. I will go one step at a time.

No comments: