I'm down three pounds already. I am averaging between 1300 and 1400 calories per day. My physical activity is nearly nonexistent unless you count shopping. I realize that you burn calories while walking, but I'm not really excited to count shopping as exercise. Hopefully this does not drive my HMR coach insane. I told her right up front that my schedule with the holidays and this coming semester does not make for a good work out plan. Hell, I don't have the energy left to work out!
Tonight I hope to wrap presents and make a list of the remaining shopping. I don't think that counts as exercise though. Losing a few pounds off the bat is encouraging. But I have a long way to go! No rest for the weary, I must keep focused. Shake in the coffee instead of cream is not ideal, but it works.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment