I feel good today! Why? Because I'm starting to feel myself moving in the right direction! I will repeat some of my main blog here since what I wrote about today really applied to the "I'm getting healthy darn it!" blog I've got going here.
I bought a full length mirror for the bathroom and am getting another for the bedroom. Looking at the cold ugly truth on a daily basis should help me stay focused. (Did you hear the screams of terror when I saw myself getting out of the tub yesterday?) I had salad for dinner last night -- that never would have happened if not for my friend Mr. Mirror.
I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it is too bad you can't quit eating like you can quit smoking! I think I'll be picking select foods to delete from my life. Bagels are yummy, but they really are not worth what I'm seeing in Mr. Mirror. I am going to make "salad and veggies are my friends" my new mantra.
I have 13 months until I stand up in my sister inlaw's wedding. I WILL feel good about myself that day! I WILL!
See what I mean on how my other post relates to my stuff here? I'm feeling good about making health a focus. Eating salad and saying good bye to bagels is a good start, but MR. MIRROR is my new diet best friend. It is amazing how much you can gain when you don't have a full length mirror to gaze into. Yay for mirrors!
I'm getting MR. MIRROR for the master bedroom door today. May this be another step toward a fantastic future of good health and feeling good about me.
grg
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment