Friday, August 04, 2006

Forgive me naked dieters for I have sinned....

I am ashamed. I started this blog with great intentions but have done a piss poor job living up to the purpose! The purpose is to lose weight and get healthy. The reality is that I've gained a few pounds and I'm pretty sure I'm tipping the scales at 200. I've never been this big except for pregnancy and post pregnancy. Why the heck do I feel like eating this way? I discovered boneless buffalo wings at KFC. Why the hell did I even try them???

This weekend will be about cleaning my home and getting my self esteem back in line. When I love myself I treat my body with respect and make healthy choices. I plan to make progress on organizing my home. This will make me feel better about me.

I've held off seeing the pain doctor because my weight is up. This isn't helping me resolve me chronic pain to a manageable level. I'm hurting myself more by being such a coward. I need to get to the doc so that he can help me with my sleep. If I can solve my sleep I will have more resolve and will NOT be drinking beer or wine to help me sleep. These empty calories are not helping my overall health. Time to motivate. This weekend will be the start... hopefully by feeling better I'll be able to face my doctor and dig into what I REALLY need to do.

Pray for me, yell at me, hold me accountable. I deserve a shaming but will take encouragement as well. Wish me luck!

No comments: