Thursday, July 20, 2006

Okay, I didn't eat a salad for lunch. I had a chicken sandwich (plain) and a baked potato (yes I should have skipped the bacon and cheese). I didn't have a bagel for breakfast though! Yippee for a babystep there! I just couldn't handle a 3rd day of salad. I was also on the road. At least I didn't have the typical lunch that would have included fries. I really need to plan my meals better -- I always do better when I plan.

Next week I'm out of town all week at a class. I will need to pack a lunch daily. Hopefully this will help!

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could wave a magic wand and have a healthy body? I wish I could give up eating like I have given up smoking. It would be a lot easier to just stop eating all together than to suffer through the torture of moderation.

Why am I an all or none kind of girl?

No comments: