I was inspired by a blogger dieting naked.... It is time to get healthy!
I started at an unhealthy 206... Um, yikes. I know I can do better than THAT!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
193
I slipped and had McDonald's today. And Wendy's. Eating healthy on the fly is hell. I don't have time to cut up a salad and eat with a fork -- I'm jamming food in while driving so I can get to the next appointment on time. UGH! Hate when it is like this. I'm craving changes....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
okay girlfriend. McD food is evil and we all know it! and our body knows it, more than anything.
Nothing like gobbling up a McD meal complete with fries and pop. then having this intense regret. "what have a done? and why? my stomach is feeling yucky and full with bad food. my ego is bad because I lacked the will power to not eat ALL of it. my brain is bad, because there's no getting around it: my body over the next 6 hours is going to be processing all those chemicals, bad grease and salt. my face even feels greasy. oooohh."
Now. if I find my self at a place like McD's (which is rare!) I flex the will power, remember what it feels like after eating fries and say "Salad with _grilled_ chicken and a glass of WATER." I feel great!
Eating healthy on the GO is a huge problem!! I boil a dozen eggs every Sunday. Then each morning during the week, if I know I'm going to be on the run. I'll put 2 eggs in my purse with pepper, a disposable knife and a few carrots. no fridge needed.
I'm not happy eating this food. but it works.! good quality calories to get you thru, until you can get something better.
I gave up fast food a few years back and now it's just not something that I will put in my mouth. no will power involved. it just seams like non-food.
Now... What about that baby? any updates about your sister? ops wrong blog. I'll check the other one.
My weight loss method of choice is HMR at home program.
I am doing the weekly call in. I eat 5 servings of fruits / veggies per day, have 2 entrees and 3 shakes. This is the minimum -- if I'm hungry I have more of ANY of the above.
Want details? Clickhere.
How to put it in a nutshell?? I'm 46 years old & glad to be here! I had a stroke & minor heart surgery at 35. I've been in chronic pain from a 2001 auto accident that was NOT my fault :) I lost my Mom to cancer in 2005. I miss her more than I can say. I share this so you know where I'm coming from... I LOVE my 2 kids and husband....I'm employed & am FINALLY teaching high school.... Life is hectic AND I LOVE it! Except lately. I wish my Dad didn't have dementia and my son wasn't suicidal.
1 comment:
okay girlfriend. McD food is evil and we all know it! and our body knows it, more than anything.
Nothing like gobbling up a McD meal complete with fries and pop. then having this intense regret. "what have a done? and why? my stomach is feeling yucky and full with bad food. my ego is bad because I lacked the will power to not eat ALL of it. my brain is bad, because there's no getting around it: my body over the next 6 hours is going to be processing all those chemicals, bad grease and salt. my face even feels greasy. oooohh."
Now. if I find my self at a place like McD's (which is rare!) I flex the will power, remember what it feels like after eating fries and say "Salad with _grilled_ chicken and a glass of WATER." I feel great!
Eating healthy on the GO is a huge problem!! I boil a dozen eggs every Sunday. Then each morning during the week, if I know I'm going to be on the run. I'll put 2 eggs in my purse with pepper, a disposable knife and a few carrots. no fridge needed.
I'm not happy eating this food. but it works.! good quality calories to get you thru, until you can get something better.
I gave up fast food a few years back and now it's just not something that I will put in my mouth. no will power involved. it just seams like non-food.
Now... What about that baby? any updates about your sister? ops wrong blog. I'll check the other one.
Post a Comment