Bummer. I have been faithful to the diet (I mean, NEW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE) and yet I'm up a pound. It is all about me not eating the minimums. If I don't eat the minimums specified by my program I'm doomed. I skipped food because I didn't want to eat it. I was full. I have not been in the mood to eat as of late. I'm thinking it is flu... I'm recovered but maybe the effects lingered?
Tonight I decided upon wine as my fruit. You know I have to have 5 fruits/veggies minimum every day. I'm not into the eating right now, but drinking was a nice change. Can I just say how nice it is not to feel pain? No wonder I like to drink wine -- pain subsides when I drink wine. I am also looking forward to a good night's sleep. I won't do this often, but damn. It is nice not to hurt just for one day.
Yes, it was the pain that encouraged me to indulge in wine. Yes, I'm glad I did. The pain from today's experience with the Hoopty was enough... I am not in a place where power steering is optional. Lack of sleep is killing me. Tonight I will sleep. I am grateful.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wine is a necessity sometimes. You'll lose that pesky pound in no time. Keep up the good work!!
Love your blog, btw.
Post a Comment