It is nice being down 17 pounds. Only my husband and dad have noticed, but that is okay. I'm not working on this so that I become a hotty, I'm working on this so I can be HEALTHY! I think I am still 10 pounds from my nice clothes which hang in my closet waiting to fit me again. I think I can, I think I can!
I did the sleep study. My second one. Another step closer to healthy. Now to catch up with the eye doctor, gynecologist, and pain doctor. So many doctors, so little time. I think I can, I think I can!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on the loss! You will be in those clothes before you know it. As for the noticing, sometimes I notice and forget to mention it to people...I bet that is the case for you!
Post a Comment