Wednesday, January 03, 2007

199

Thank goodness! I am now down 7 pounds!!! I've been on the HMR program for 15 days. I'd be thrilled to lose another 60 pounds. I need to step up my PA (physical activity) as my weight loss coach crawled up my ass a bit last night. We were on a conference call -- but she sounded like this:
I have not explained the insomnia or chronic pain stuff to her -- it would only sound like whining at this point. Anyway, I don't want the challenges of my personal situation to be an excuse. I will just have to resolve to do PA despite the current challenges. I think I can, I think I can.

If I just drink all the water I am supposed to drink I'll get the PA in by running my happy ass to the bathroom all the time.....

No comments: