I was inspired by a blogger dieting naked.... It is time to get healthy!
I started at an unhealthy 206... Um, yikes. I know I can do better than THAT!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
The gym!!
Alert the media -- hubby is dragging my fat ass to the gym tonight. Hopefully I won't humiliate him by kicking and screaming. It has been way too long since I went. Now I will have to get a new card since I lost mine. I hate having my picture taken. Ugh. I need the cardio though.....
My weight loss method of choice is HMR at home program.
I am doing the weekly call in. I eat 5 servings of fruits / veggies per day, have 2 entrees and 3 shakes. This is the minimum -- if I'm hungry I have more of ANY of the above.
Want details? Clickhere.
How to put it in a nutshell?? I'm 46 years old & glad to be here! I had a stroke & minor heart surgery at 35. I've been in chronic pain from a 2001 auto accident that was NOT my fault :) I lost my Mom to cancer in 2005. I miss her more than I can say. I share this so you know where I'm coming from... I LOVE my 2 kids and husband....I'm employed & am FINALLY teaching high school.... Life is hectic AND I LOVE it! Except lately. I wish my Dad didn't have dementia and my son wasn't suicidal.
No comments:
Post a Comment