Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sleep - not....

On my quest for improved health I went to the sleep specialist recommended by my doctor. I was then scheduled to hit the sleep clinic for a fabulous night of observation and monitoring to determine if I have sleep apnea, restless legs, insomnia, sleep issues due to my chronic pain, or whatever else those fun sleep people could come up with. My new doctor seemed to feel that I'm a mixed bag -- what else is new :-)???

So I was supposed to go last week, but those scoundrels rescheduled me for the 26th! HELLO? Don't you understand I'm tired? Well, they didn't seem to care, so I'm now 2 months with very little sleep and no medical help (or beer) to help put me out. Needless to say, I got run down. Now I'm sick.

I am not losing weight either. 203 = whoa as me! YIKES! I'm eating and snacking less, but don't have the energy right now with work, school, and kid's soccer to pull off decent meals for me. I'm thinking of doing HMR again but am really light on money so maybe not. Gotta do something! I'm 38 now and my weight it too high!

No comments: