I was inspired by a blogger dieting naked.... It is time to get healthy!
I started at an unhealthy 206... Um, yikes. I know I can do better than THAT!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
ZZZzzzzz
The sleep doctor said NO EXERCISE after 3:00pm. This sucks as I have always been a night time work out girl. I need a plan B. I think I might go back to HMR to get my eating on track. I pretty much need to get rid of the thinking piece of this.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey., I love your weight loss page! hope you don't think I'm following you around. hee hee. I guess I do "follow" your blog...
what's HMR? sounds not so good.
here's a gimic I try sometimes. 1) eat as normal. do NOT take any foods away from yourself. 2) always, before every snack and every meal, eat at least 3 small peices of hard chew veggies. like celery, carrot, raw broc.
Man, did this slow me down! esp on my starchy/carb snacking.
okay. maybe that's a stupid idea. i'm almost mutinous towards hard chew veggies these days. I might get so burned out, I'll never eat them again!
(whining) But wednesday girl, I HATE hard veggies!!! I can only stand veggies that are cooked to oblivian. I'll try it, MAYBE!! HMR is prepackaged healthy food -- you eat 2 meals a day, 5 fruits and veggies minimum and then 3 shakes. Good for a girl on the go!
I've been eating okay -- nothing horrible, nothing great. I'm working on giving up liquid calories. That is a challenge! We shall see! Thanks for checking in on me -- I thought some might find the weight loss page.... dieting naked is a good idea. It forces me to look at the facts. Fact is, my ass is too big!
My weight loss method of choice is HMR at home program.
I am doing the weekly call in. I eat 5 servings of fruits / veggies per day, have 2 entrees and 3 shakes. This is the minimum -- if I'm hungry I have more of ANY of the above.
Want details? Clickhere.
How to put it in a nutshell?? I'm 46 years old & glad to be here! I had a stroke & minor heart surgery at 35. I've been in chronic pain from a 2001 auto accident that was NOT my fault :) I lost my Mom to cancer in 2005. I miss her more than I can say. I share this so you know where I'm coming from... I LOVE my 2 kids and husband....I'm employed & am FINALLY teaching high school.... Life is hectic AND I LOVE it! Except lately. I wish my Dad didn't have dementia and my son wasn't suicidal.
2 comments:
hey., I love your weight loss page! hope you don't think I'm following you around. hee hee. I guess I do "follow" your blog...
what's HMR? sounds not so good.
here's a gimic I try sometimes.
1) eat as normal. do NOT take any foods away from yourself. 2) always, before every snack and every meal, eat at least 3 small peices of hard chew veggies. like celery, carrot, raw broc.
Man, did this slow me down! esp on my starchy/carb snacking.
okay. maybe that's a stupid idea. i'm almost mutinous towards hard chew veggies these days. I might get so burned out, I'll never eat them again!
(whining) But wednesday girl, I HATE hard veggies!!! I can only stand veggies that are cooked to oblivian. I'll try it, MAYBE!! HMR is prepackaged healthy food -- you eat 2 meals a day, 5 fruits and veggies minimum and then 3 shakes. Good for a girl on the go!
I've been eating okay -- nothing horrible, nothing great. I'm working on giving up liquid calories. That is a challenge! We shall see! Thanks for checking in on me -- I thought some might find the weight loss page.... dieting naked is a good idea. It forces me to look at the facts. Fact is, my ass is too big!
Post a Comment