Friday, September 01, 2006

203 -- FRICKING YIKES ALREADY!!!!

Motivation has been lacking. I've been very tired and have not worked out. My eating habits are WAY improved but my weight remains a huge issue. I know I need to change this for my health. I saw a sleep specialist this week and go for a sleep study 10/4. I am making progress on waking at an earlier time. I've been directed that I'm NOT to work out after 3pm. I've ALWAYS had night time work outs so this will be a huge change. Eventually this will all be for the better.


My goal is to once again eliminate fast food from the diet (lunches are killing me). My 2nd goal for the present is to make a weekly menu plan. That's where things stand. Hopefully I can turn around my lame ass trend. Naked still isn't pretty on me.

No comments: